Once signed into your MyStoke account you need to select the option for Housing Online which will take you to your Housing Online account, where you will see the services available to you:
- make a payment
- set up a Direct Debit to pay your rent
- view your Payment schedules
- view your statement online
- view your balance
- view a breakdown of your Rent Account
- view any other housing related debt you may have for example; Former Tenancy Arrears, Garages
To view up to date account balance information, you will need to verify who you are and allow your MyStoke account details to be shared with your “Housing Online” Account.
You will need to confirm your name, date of birth and provide your tenancy reference number. Once you have verified your account, you can view up to date account information, check balance and payments and update contact details.
Please note: if you change your address in your MyStoke account you will also need to change it in Housing Online.
Get more help
For help and support with your online account, we're here to help. You can send us an online enqury and we'll help to get you online.