Business rates online
Once you've signed into your MyStoke account, select the option for Business Rates. You will be taken to our business rates service where you can access these services:
- Direct Debit – set up or change
- view your up to date account information
- check your balance, payments and bills
- switch to paperless billing
- update your contact details
- Search for rateable value of a property
- Upload documents or evidence that you have been asked to supply.
This features may require you to authenticate your account details, by confirming your business name, account number and answering a security question. Once you have authenticated your account, you will be able to view up to date account information, check your balance and payments and update your contact details.
Please note: if you change your address in your MyStoke account you will also need to change it on Business Rates Online.
Get more help
For help and support with your online account, we're here to help. You can send us an online enqury and we'll help to get you online.