Comment on a council service

In this section

  1. Comment on a council service
  2. If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint

If you feel we have got it wrong or have given you a poor service tell the member of staff or their manager as this can often be the quickest way of sorting things out. They will not treat your comments as a formal complaint unless you ask them to, but they will use your comments and take appropriate action, or give you information.

We aim to respond to you within ten working days. If the complaint is more complicated we may take longer to sort it out but we will keep you informed.

Make a formal complaint, comment or compliment

You can also use this link to make a freedom of information request and to track the progress of your complaint.