Homeless or at risk?

Referring someone who is homeless for help

Members of the public who are concerned about a person who is homeless should contact one of the organisations on the previous page.

The following organisations should use the below link to make a referral (with the consent of the person you are referring):

  • prisons (public and contracted out)
  • youth offender institutions and youth offending teams
  • secure training centres (public and contracted out) and colleges
  • probation services (community rehabilitation companies and national probation service)
  • jobcentre plus
  • accident and emergency services provided in a hospital
  • urgent treatment centres, and hospitals in their capacity of providing in-patient treatment
  • social service authorities

Online referrals for organisations listed above