For the latest news about the coronavirus pandemic, including important information on local health advice, available services and more, please follow the link.

For the latest update, click here

Tell us you've moved home

In this section

  1. Moving within Stoke-on-Trent
  2. Moving out of Stoke-on-Trent
  3. Moving into Stoke-on-Trent

Moving into Stoke-on-Trent

Use 000000 (at least six zeros) as your council tax reference number when completing this form. You will need to tell the council where you moved from that you are moving so they can send you a closed account.

MyStoke account

You will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account

Register Sign in

If you also receive benefits, you will need to contact our benefits team separately. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Tell our benefits team you are moving to the city