Elections 2024

A general election has been called for Thursday 4 July 2024. This is your opportunity to choose a local MP as a representative for Stoke-on-Trent, North, South and Central.

Find out more about the general election and how to vote here...

Telling Council Tax about a change to a HMO property

If you or a Landlord are reporting a move into or out of a HMO property, please inform us by completing the below form. If you do not know the council tax number of the property, please use ’0’.

You will need to select ‘enquiry’ and include the following information

  • The date that you or your tenant has moved into the property
  • The date that you or your tenant have moved or are going to move out of the property (if known)
  • Your/ your tenants room/flat number in the property

Begin this form

If you are leaving a HMO and moving into a property in our area where you will be liable for the council tax, please complete a ‘moving into Stoke-on-Trent’ form.