Tell us you've moved home

Do you have an account?

It's easier to access your account when you sign in. 

Sign in / Register Proceed without signing in

Please note: Telling us about a change in occupancy can only be done online. Our contact centre are unable to process these changes

I have moved within Stoke-on-Trent

We'll close your old account and send you a bill for what you still owe. If you have overpaid we can transfer the credit to the account for your new address or refund it to you. Your new bill will tell you what your new installments will be.

I have moved out of Stoke-on-Trent

We will send a closing account to your new address. You will need to tell the council where you are moving to that you have moved into their area so that they can register you for council tax.

I have moved into Stoke-on-Trent

Please sign in to, or register for a MyStoke account using the address of the property you are moving to. Click on the ‘council tax’ link and select ‘moving into the city’ to register for council tax. If you do not wish to register for a MyStoke account, please use the I do not have a MyStoke account option above.