Garden waste subscriptions

Garden waste subscription packs and bin stickers are on their way! Our teams are aware of who has subscribed and will collect your bin on your next collection date.

More information

Departments - Council Tax

Do it online

It's quicker and easier to report this online. Visit our council tax pages for more information. You can:

  • Manage your direct debit
  • View your bills
  • Tell us about a change of address
  • Apply for discounts
  • Upload documents or evidence
  • Tell us if your tenants have moved

Don't know your account number? 

Many of our online services require a Council Tax or Council Housing account number.

You can usually find this on any correspondence, bills or statements that we've sent to you. 

If you are unable to find your account number, complete this form and your account number will be e-mailed to you within 2 working days. 

Get your account number

E-mail us

Complete an online enquiry, and if required our team will respond by E-mail.

Call us

If you can’t do it online, our customer services team are here to help.

Telephone: 01782 233777

Change of address

If you need to tell us about a change of address for yourself or someone else, this can’t be done over the telephone and can only be done online.

Visit us

This department does not provide a drop in service. You can go online, or contact us by telephone. 

Need to hand in a document?

If you need to provide us with a copy of a document, you can do this online here using our evidence upload tool.