I have received a bailiff's notice

If you receive a bailiff's notice about an unpaid council tax, business rates or rent bill from the city council you must speak to the bailiff company, not the city council, to arrange payment. The name of the company being used will be on your notice. 

Contact Dukes 

Contact Rossendales

Contact Jacobs