We are carrying out essential maintenance to our website and search engine on Tuesday, September 26. Our website will be unavailable for several hours first thing.

I've received a council tax bill I disagree with

If you have received a council tax bill you believe you are not responsible for, contact us as soon as possible. We call this 'disputing liability'.

If you are a tenant or a landlord, you must bring a copy of the tenancy agreement before speaking to us. 

Make a council tax appointment