Online account

If you have received your council tax bill and usually manage it using our online account, this is no longer in operation. We are working on replacing it with a new online account.

Find out more

Tell us about a change in your situation

Some of the things that you need to tell us about include changes to:
  • your income (including wages, benefits, works pension, tax credits or any other income at all) 
  • the amount of savings you have (including the number of stocks and shares you own) 
  • your household, such as when people move in or move out (including children, partners or boarders) 
  • the income of other people in your household  
  • your address, if you move house or have to live away from home (including being admitted to hospital, going to prison, going into a nursing home becoming a student / stop being a student, getting a new landlord etc) 
  • your rent (private or housing association tenants only) 
  • the bank account that we pay your benefit into 

Tell us about a change in your situation

Book a benefits appointment