Report fraud

Track your request

If you want to track the progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In

You can use this form if you believe someone in the city is committing fraud. If the type of fraud you suspect is not one we investigate, we can pass this information on to the correct authority to investigate. Please be aware that the City Council can no longer investigate benefit fraud. If you want to report suspected benefit fraud, including housing benefit, call the national fraud hotline on 0800 854 440 or report it directly to the Department for Work and Pensions.

Report benefit fraud

How we use your personal data