Garden waste subscriptions

Garden waste subscription packs and bin stickers are on there way! Our teams are aware of who has subscribed and will collect your bin on your next collection date.

More information

Consent form for the use of film and photographic images

Track your request

If you want to track the progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In

It is important that Stoke-on-Trent City Council has good, lively and diverse images to support the promotional material it produces - this includes magazines, brochures, leaflets, websites (including Facebook and all other social media sites), displays, videos, films and exhibitions

The city council likes to use photographs and film footage for these purposes that include the people of Stoke-on-Trent. Before we use the photograph or film footage that you, or the person you are acting on behalf of, appear in, we need your permission.


How we use your personal data