Commercial animal complaints and advice

Track your request

If you want to track your progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In

Use this form to make a complaint or ask for business advice about:

  • animal welfare, feed and licensable activities
  • farms, pet shops, dog breeders, boarding kennels, home boarders, dog day care, hired horses or animals being trained or exhibited
  • goods vehicles carrying animal by-products and spilling waste onto the roads
  • dangerous wild animals

To report an illegal importation or landing, disease outbreak, or a dead animal on a farm, call us so  we can investigate the issue urgently.

How we use your personal data