Disabled band relief

Track your request

If you want to track the progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In

You can get a disability reduction if your home has certain facilities for meeting the needs of a 
person with a disability, whether it is an adult or a child, provided they are living in the property. 
These are: 

•    A room (other than a kitchen or bathroom) which is mainly used by the disabled 
person, or; 
•    An extra kitchen or bathroom required for meeting the disabled person’s needs, or; 
Enough floor space or widened doorways to allow a wheelchair to be used indoors.

The disabled person must live in the dwelling on a permanent basis. The reduction will be equivalent to a re-banding of the dwelling into the band immediately below that shown in the Valuation List. In the case of a band “A” dwelling, the reduction will be equivalent to 1/9th of a band “D” rate.


How we use your personal data