Report a problem with a private tenancy

Track your request

If you want to track the progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In

Use this form if you would like to request information or if you want to report any of the following. If you are a tenant you can use this form to tell us:

- You think you are being evicted illegally.
- Your locks have been changed by your landlord.
- Your landlord is preventing you from getting into the property you rent.
- You are being harassed by your landlord.
- You are being asked to leave within the next 5 days.
- Your landlord is refusing to return your deposit or has not protected it.

If you are a landlord you can use this form to tell us:

- About antisocial behaviour from your tenants.
- You would like to request a mediation service.

How we use your personal data