Stoke-on-Trent City Council are inviting funding applications from organisations as part of the UK’s recently announced Community Renewal Fund.
The Government has set out a broad prospectus which identifies all details of the Community Renewal Fund and applicants are asked to ensure that their proposals meet the Governments criteria.
In order to afford more guidance to prospective applicants, the city council has produced a Stoke-on-Trent Prospectus which aims to direct potential applicants towards issues that are particularly relevant to Stoke-on-Trent and where the city council would be particularly keen to receive applications. Prospective applicants are encouraged to consider the content of both prospectus documents.
We would like to bring your attention to the following...
- Applicants are reminded to consider the priorities as identified within the Stoke-on-Trent Community Renewal Fund Prospectus
- The maximum amount of Community Renewal Fund that the City can secure is £3 Million
- The delivery phase is relatively short, with all expenditure having to be defrayed by March 2022
- The Community Renewal Fund is predominantly revenue funding
- The City Council is seeking innovative approaches which tackle key issues within the City
- Larger projects of £500,000+ are encouraged wherever possible which may in some instances point applicants towards a consortia/partnership approach. However, the City will consider strong applications of smaller value where they have a very positive impact.
Please find the below link to the GOV.UK website where additional guidance and application forms can be found.
Please note: The application form must be downloaded from the Government UK Community Renewal Fund suite. To submit your application or to ask a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 24 May 2021.
Before applying, we ask all applicants to make themsleves familiar of the following documents:
- The Stoke-on-Trent Community Renewal Fund Prospectus
- UK Community Renewal Fund Propspectus 2021 - 22
- UK Community Renewal Fund Prospectus assesment criteria
- UK Community Renewal Fund note for prospective applicants and deliverers
- UK Community Renewal Fund FAQ's.
Community Renewal Prospectus
Community Renewal Fund Submission
A number of projects for funding have been shortlisted and put forward to the Government for consideration. Successful projects will be told at the end of July.
Powering Up Stoke-on-Trent