Community Investment Fund 2020 - 2023
If you’ve got a great idea to improve your local area, we may be able to help with the investment you need to get it moving.
We have £2.7 million of capital investment available and building on the previous rounds of successes, we are inviting our communities to come forward with their new ideas and projects. Communities can bid for funding from £500 to up to £50,000.
The Community Investment Fund is here to enable local people to develop creative ideas which help create a stronger city that we can all be proud of. We are hoping these investments will support on-going activities in communities, providing funding to get new activities off the ground or provide an opportunity for communities to become more resilient against the risks of covid-19.
There are five priority areas for the funding:
Transform outcomes for children and young people in the city by:
- Supporting families with young children (under 5).
- Providing diversionary activities for school age children.
- Encouraging fostering and supporting children in care.
Improve education and skill levels for residents of all ages by:
- Increasing digital inclusion and improving digital skills.
- Supporting adult learning and retraining.
Protect and improve mental and physical health and wellbeing by:
- Reducing loneliness across all ages.
- Supporting physical activity, especially among older people and children.
Work with residents and partners to make our communities safer, cleaner and heathier by:
- Improving the local environment.
- Supporting communities to take pride in their local area.
Celebrate and promote our great city as a destination for business, heritage and culture by:
- Supporting creative and cultural activities to encourage people to feel part of their communities.
If you’re a community group with a great idea to make your local area a better place to live, the Community Investment Fund can help with the funding you need to make it a reality. We’re looking for creative ideas that will make a real difference to the people of Stoke-on-Trent and help create a stronger city we can all be proud of.
The funding is to be used for CAPITAL projects and will not cover revenue costs, i.e. salaries, rent, certain fees, overheads etc. The fund is to be used to purchase tangible items and goods.
Applications for the community investment fund have now opened.
Closing Date : 7 January 2022
Please ensure all EOI forms are submitted on or before the 13th December 2021
Contact us now at email@example.com to find out more.