SEND Travel Assistance Application Form

Children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) may be eligible for travel assistance to get to school or college.

Applications for travel assistance must be made on this online application form and as soon as the education placement has been confirmed.

Please note: If a child changes school and travel assistance is still required to the new school, a new application must be completed.

All applications will be assessed in accordance with Stoke-on-Trent City Council’s Travel Assistance Policy.