For the latest news about the coronavirus pandemic, including important information on local health advice, available services and more, please follow the link.

For the latest update, click here

Parking permits

We issue resident permits to people living in properties included in a residential parking scheme. Resident permits cost £35 for 12 months and can only be used with the vehicle named on the permit.

You can apply for all permits by emailing or post to The Regent Centre, Regent Road, Hanley, ST1 3EG. Please include a telephone number and we will call you to take a payment. Your permit will then be posted to you.

We need: 

  • proof your vehicle is registered to the property, such as your vehicle log book or insurance certificate
  • recent proof of address dated within three months, such as a utility bill or bank statement
  • £35

If you are a student and your vehicle is registered at your home address and not your term-time address, bring in your log book or insurance schedule along with your tenancy agreement and student card. 

If your vehicle is owned by your company, provide a letter from your employer on headed paper stating you need to keep the vehicle near your property. 

Please note: Our reception is currently closed and opening hours changed to working hours