Season tickets and commuter permits
When applying for a season ticket, please let us know which cateogry and time period you require the ticket.
Information on prices can be found below:
Charges for Season Tickets - Off street car parks
|Category 1||3 months||6 months||12 months|
|plus categories 2,3 and 4||£550.00||£950.00||£1500.00|
City Centre : Lower Huntbach Street, Charles Street
|Category 2||3 months||6 months||12 months|
|plus categories 3 and 4||£450.0||£800.00||£1200.00|
City Centre: Hope Street, John Street Multi, Upper Huntbach Street
Longton: Chancery Lane
Stoke: Kingsway, Spark Street
|Category 3||3 months||6 months||12 months|
|plus category 4||£220.00||£400.00||£700.00|
Stoke: Aquinas Street, Copeland Street, Elenora Street, Vale Street
Tunstall: Hunt Street, Woodland Street
|Category 4||1 month||3 months||6 months||12 months|
|(only category 4)||£45.00||£120.00||£210.00||£380.00|
Burslem: Chapel Lane
City Centre: Hinde Street
Fenton: City Road
Stoke: Hide Street
Tunstall: Fardnale Street
Longton: Commerce Street
Meir: Weston Road
To apply for a season ticket, contact us by emailing email@example.com or call 01782 237999.
- You cannot let other people use your Season Ticket or use it in other vehicles.
- The Season Ticket is valid for the car parks listed in the category you applied for and car parks in the lower cost categories.
- You must display the Season Ticket properly in the windscreen of the vehicle.
- We do not guarantee there will be a space in the car park.
- You must keep to the conditions of the car park; otherwise we may issue a penalty charge notice to your vehicle.
- All Season Tickets are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We are not responsible for any loss of or damage to, any vehicle (or its contents).
- If your Season Ticket is lost or stolen, we will replace it only if you pay the full amount.
- You must tell us beforehand if you change your vehicle. There is an administration charge of £5 and you must send us back the original permit.
- If you misuse your Season Ticket, you will no longer have any rights to use it and we may prosecute you.
- To reduce costs, we will not send you a reminder when your permit is due to be renewed.