For the latest news about the coronavirus pandemic, including important information on local health advice, available services and more, please follow the link.

For the latest update, click here

Parking permits

Property owner permit

If you own a property in a residential parking area, but do not live in it, you can apply for a property owner permit. These are £33 for 12 months and can be obtained by bringing the following documents to us: 

  • proof you own the property (such as house deeds, a letter from your solicitor, landlord insurance documents, electric/gas inspection certificates or council tax letter)
  • £33

If you want a property owner permit that stays in one vehicle at all times, bring proof you own the vehicle you want the permit for such as a log book or insurance schedule.

Only vehicle-specific permits can be posted and all other permits must be collected.

Please note: Our reception is currently closed and opening hours changed to working hours.