Be heard group
Be heard is a group of young people in care and care leavers, who meet at least every month.
- we work with senior managers to help make services for children in care better for them
- we find out what the Government says should be done for children in care and make sure it happens in Stoke-on-Trent
- we find out what children in care and care-leavers in Stoke-on-Trent think is most important to them
- we have written a pledge for children in care which the city council has agreed to and everyone in the council must follow
- we help to organise events for children in care and care leavers
Young people in care and care-leavers can join Be heard. You need to be old enough to take part in meetings and talk about things that are important to children in care.