Vision group is for young people aged 16-25 who are preparing to leave care or already have. Vision meets once a month to discuss issues that are important to care leavers.
- works to improve services for young people leaving care
- creates information booklets for leaving care and accessing further and higher education
- raises awareness of the needs of care leavers making the transition to adulthood
- provides feedback on issues that affect young people such as education, employment and training, accommodation and external support services
- is a support network for care leavers to share experiences and advice
- provides refreshments and spend 45 minutes relaxing at the end of each session using the resources at the City Uth Centre.