All invoices and credit notes must be emailed as pdf documents to email@example.com.
The Current Creditor mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org will remain live but for queries only.
Please note: It is important you email the correct email box to avoid delays to your payment.
All city council purchases require an official order to be raised which generates unique purchase order numbers to be created. You should receive a purchase order number before providing any goods or services and the number must be quoted on all corresponding invoices.
As well as your purchase order number, if you are invoicing the city council please ensure you include the following on your invoice:
- The delivery address and order contact details
- Your name, address and VAT number
- The word invoice (or credit note where applicable)
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Invoice value split between the net, VAT and total value
- The VAT rate applied
- Description of the goods or services
- Address the Invoice to Stoke-on-Trent City Council