Give us your feedback on our adult social care service

You have a right to complain if you, a family member or someone close to you:

  • receives a social care service 
  • has been refused a service 
  • has been affected by a plan or decision 

If you are unhappy, we promise to listen and consider how we can improve things for you or for other people in similar circumstances. Making a comment or a complaint will not disadvantage you in any way or put your services at risk. 

Please contact the member of staff you have been dealing with in the first instance. If you still feel your complaint has not been answered satisfactorily, you can make a formal complaint.

Make a complaint