Beat the Cold deliver an Energy Advice Service for Stoke-on-Trent City Council. This is a free, independent service for all private sector residents (home owners and private tenants) in the city.
Beat the Cold give advice on:
- Paying for fuel
- Finding the best available tariffs
- Switching supplier
- Improving energy efficiency in the home
- Fuel Debt
- Accessing funding available for heating repairs, and replacements
- Register households as priority customers with their energy provider
- Access the warm home discount of £140.00
Beat the Cold can also help with signposting to funding available through council Safe and Warm Home grants and government schemes such as the Energy Company Obligation Scheme (ECO) and the Green Homes Grant. Funding is available to help with insulation and other energy efficiency measures.
You can get in touch with Beat the Cold by calling 01782 914915 or by emailing email@example.com. For more information visit http://www.beatcold.org.uk/