Our bulky waste service can collect unwanted furniture or large appliances from your home that would not be collected as part of a normal rubbish collection.
How much does it cost?
- £40 for one to five items
- £8 per item for item six onwards
- £20 per item for electrical items
- £35 per american style fridge/freezer
Payment must be made at the time of booking to secure the collection.
To use this service:
- the property must be within the city boundaries and you must be paying your council tax to Stoke-on-Trent. Check if your property is inside the Stoke-on-Trent City boundary
- items cannot be bigger than 6ft by 4ft
- we can only take four bags of soil or rubble per collection (20kg limit per bag)
- we are unable to take certain items. If your item isn’t on the list on this form, there will be space for you to tell us. We can then give you a quote for collection if we can accommodate it
- This service is not available to Businesses or Landlords, if you are a Business or Landlord and want a large or bulky item removed, then please contact a commercial service.
We are unable to collect
- more than four bags of rubble
- gas cylinders
- fluorescent tubes
- car batteries
- tyres or paint tins
What else do you need to know?
- This is a non-refundable service. Once the form has been completed you will not be eligible for a refund or be able to change the items on your list.
- You can change the date as long as you do so by 12pm the day before the collection is due.
- Once you have listed the items you want collecting you can choose an available day from our calendar for your collection.
- The service runs from 7am until 3pm and the collection can take place anytime during this period.
- You can leave your items out the night before from 7pm.
- Items must be accessible from the kerb in order for them to be collected. If you live in a terraced property or in a block of flats, leave your items at your normal bin collection point.
How to book
You can book a bulky waste collection online. You will be able to select a date for your collection and pay online.