If you believe someone is committing fraud, report your concerns here.
Please be aware that councils can no longer investigate benefit fraud
If you want to report suspected benefit fraud, including housing benefit, income support, disability and sickness benefits call the national fraud hotline on 0800 854 440.
If you believe someone is committing any other type of fraud such as the following examples:
- Housing Tenancy: Non-residency or sub-letting
- Council Tax: Claiming of a discount or exemption when not entitled
- Business Rates: A business/company avoiding payment
- Blue Badge: Use of the badge when the holder isn’t present
- Social Care Funding: Failure to declare capital or assets
- Right to Buy: Providing false information to qualify for a discount
- Insurance Fraud: False claims for injury or loss
Then please let us know immediately and click the Begin this form button below: