Make a complaint about a children's social care service

Local Government Ombudsman (LGO)

The LGO is an independent body that looks at complaints about councils and some other organisations. If you are still unhappy after using the council’s complaints procedure you may wish to contact the LGO.

You can call their helpline on 0300 061 0614  or visit their website.

LGO website