Flooding and drains

In this section

  1. Blocked drains, gulleys and flooding
  2. Blocked property sewers and drains
  3. Rivers and lakes

Blocked drains, gulleys and flooding

Blocked grids or gulleys

You can report standing water, blocked grids or gulleys online. We will aim to asses the problem within 15 working days of your report. 

Report a highways problem

In an emergency

In an emergency we can close roads and put out flood warning signs. We will also send staff out to try to help where possible. Please contact us

You are responsible for protecting your property from flooding. You can buy sandbags from local builders merchants.