- Do it online
It's quicker and easier to go online. Visit our Adult care and wellbeing pages for more information.
Stoke Community Directory
The Community directory is an online tool to help you find out about activities, clubs, support, health services, and what’s on in your local area.
This searchable online directory contains details of a wide range of care providers, services, self help groups, community and voluntary organisations and much more.
AskSARA Equipment self assessment
AskSARA is an online self-help guide providing expert advice and information on products and equipment for older and disabled people. AskSARA is easy to use. Simply:
- Choose which subject you would like help and support with
- Answer some questions about yourself and your environment
AskSARA will produce a free personalised report providing:
- Clear, tailored advice written by experts on ways to help with daily activities and staying independent in your home
- An impartial list of products and equipment, specific to your needs, with information on where to get them
- Further help and contacts for more information
- An option to save your report and share it with family, friends and care workers.
- E-mail us
Complete an online enquiry, and our team will respond by E-mail.
- Call us
If you can’t do it online, our customer services team are here to help.
Telephone: 0800 561 0015
- Visit us
This department does not provide a drop in service. You can go online, or contact us by telephone.