For the latest news about the coronavirus pandemic, including important information on local health advice, available services and more, please follow the link.

For the latest update, click here

Hardship fund support

We've produced a range of information covering rent / financial advice for tenants who cannot work. If residents cannot work because they have the coronavirus or are self-isolating they may be eligible for Statutory Sick Pay. You get this from day one, rather than the fourth day of your illness. If you are on a zero hours contract, you may be entitled to sick pay. More information can online

Statutory sick pay

If residents' income has reduced while they are off work sick, they might be able to claim benefits or help towards rent (Housing Costs). They should first check to see if they are eligible for Universal Credit. More details can be found here.

Benefits calculator

If residents cannot work and they are not eligible for Statutory Sick Pay, there is more advice available about applying for Universal Credit and/or New Style Employment and Support Allowance (ESA). For details, please click here.

Residents could also be eligible for Council Tax support. For more information.

Council tax support