For the latest news about the coronavirus pandemic, including important information on local health advice, available services and more, please follow the link.

For the latest update, click here

Windows and doors building notices

Download and complete the PDF application forms and return to the address below. Cheques should be made payable to Stoke-on-Trent City Council. 

Apply for a windows or doors notice

Call us if you would like to pay by credit or debit card.