If you think someone is selling false goods, you can report it to the Citizens' Advice Bureau.
When you contact them, they will want to know:
- what types of products are being sold and how much they are being sold for
- the name and address of the seller, if you know it
- where they are selling the items, if you know if they use a vehicle or a description of how they are stored
- when the sellers can usually be found
- if they have any printed advertising, or online advertising like leaflets or Facebook posts