Fake goods

If you think someone is selling fake goods, you can report it to Trading Standards via the Citizens' Advice Service.

When you contact them, they will need to know the following information:

  • what types of products are being sold and how much they are being sold for
  • the name and address of the seller, if you know it
  • where they are selling the items, if you know if they use a vehicle or a description of how they are stored
  • when the sellers can usually be found
  • if they have any printed advertising, or online advertising like leaflets or Facebook posts

Citizens' Advice Service website