Our cabinet is made up of the council leader and councillors who are chosen by the leader. Each cabinet member has an individual area of responsibility, also known as their portfolio.
The cabinet members are:
- Councillor Ann James – leader of the council and cabinet member for health and social care
- Councillor Abi Brown – deputy leader of the council and cabinet member for finance and partnerships
- Councillor Daniel Jellyman - cabinet member for regeneration,transport and heritage
- Councillor Janine Bridges – cabinet member for education and economy, and lead member for children's services
- Councillor Randolph Conteh – cabinet member for housing, communities and safer city
- Councillor Anthony Munday - cabinet member for greener city, development and leisure.
Cabinet support members also help the cabinet members:
- Councillor Sabrina Bowers
- Councillor Alan Dutton
- Councillor Joanne Powell-Beckett