Garden waste subscriptions

Garden waste subscription packs and bin stickers are on there way! Our teams are aware of who has subscribed and will collect your bin on your next collection date.

More information

Skip licence

A skip licence is required if the skip is to be placed on the public highway.

Please note: They are not required if the skip is to be placed on private property.

Skip licences can only be applied for and issued to licensed skip operators.

Applicable regulations

The following regulations apply to this licence:

  • Builders Skips (Markings) Regulations 1984
  • Highways Act 1080. Sections 139, 140, 140A (as amended by the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991)
  • Transport Act 1982, Section 65.

To apply for a skip licence, email

Complain about a skip on the highway

If you wish to make a complaint about the location or safety of a skip on the highway please contact us by calling 01782 234234.