Parking services

Our parking services system is having essential upgrades and the team is currently unable to take any requests for parking permits in the Regent Road office. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Complain about a development

We investigate all complaints we receive. First we find out whether the development needs planning permission. We may visit the site and talk to the owners of the development complained about.

Send your complaint in writing and supply your name and address so we can contact you if we need further information. Your identity will remain confidential. We will tell you about progress and let you know what action, if any, we decide to take. 

We may not be able to investigate anonymous complaints, unless there is an obvious breach.

Complain about a development