Garden waste subscriptions

Garden waste subscription packs and bin stickers are on their way! Our teams are aware of who has subscribed and will collect your bin on your next collection date.

More information

Personal Licenses

A Personal Licence authorises an individual to supply alcohol, or authorise the supply of alcohol, in accordance with a Premises Licence. The supply authorised by a Personal Licence includes the sale of alcohol by retail.

Personal Licences are indefinite unless surrendered, suspended, or declared forfeit by the courts.

If we grant your licence, Stoke-on-Trent City Council becomes your ‘relevant licensing authority’ even though you may move out of the area or take employment elsewhere.

If you have any specific questions e-mail:

For each premise that holds a Premise Licence, the licence holder must specify a Personal Licence holder as the Designated Premises Supervisor, who takes responsibility for the premises.

To apply for a Personal Licence you must:

Personal Licence Application Form

If you wish to make a change or you have lost your current licence, please follow the link below...

Making a change to your Personal Licence

Guidance notes for a Personal Licence