Beat the Cold

Beat the Cold deliver an Energy Advice Service for Stoke-on-Trent City Council. This is a free, independent service for all private sector residents (home owners and private tenants) in the city.

For information on the scheme, click here

Change the premises' designated supervisor

You can download a form to change your designated premises' supervisor on the GOV.UK website. Read these guidance notes before completing the form:

  1. describe the premises: for example the type of premises it is
  2. the application form must be signed
  3. an applicant’s agent (for example solicitor) may sign the form on their behalf provided they have actual authority to do so
  4. section 37(4)(b) of the Licensing Act 2003 requires the premises licence holder to notify the existing designated premises supervisor (if any) about the application. It is sufficient for the licensee to inform the existing premises supervisor in writing, without the need to share the specific details of the application. The notice should state whether section 38 of the Act (circumstances in which section 37 application given interim effect) applies to the application. 
  5. this is the address we shall use to correspond with you about this application
  6. where this is more than one applicant, both applicants, or their respective agents must sign the application form

Once completed, you can upload the form and pay on GOV.UK

Change the premises' designated supervisor