The Aim for five service is available to both new and existing food businesses to help improve their food hygiene rating score.
We can help you to achieve the very best food hygiene rating within your business, which can help to increase your footfall and also your profits.
Our public protection team can offer the following:
- An on-site coaching visit from one of our Environmental Health professionals
- A Food Safety Management Pack; Safer Food Better Business
- Bespoke advice tailored to your business
- A full written report
- A further telephone conversation (if required)
By taking advantage of this service, here are some of the benefits to your business:
- You will achieve the highest standards and improve your chances of getting a "5" rating
- You will have a single point of contact
- You can be confident knowing that our officers have the most up to date regulatory expertise
- You can save time by having information on legal requirements tailored to the specific needs of your business
- You will save money by getting it right first time.
Our Aim for 5 service is provided on a cost recovery (non-profit basis) and costs £129 +VAT.
For more information and to book a visit, call 01782 237788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.