Secondary or high school admissions

Anyone who pays their council tax to Stoke-on-Trent City Council can use our application form to apply for a place for their child at a publicly funded secondary school in England. If you pay your council tax to a different council, please use their application form, even if you want to apply for a Stoke-on-Trent school.

Please read our Secondary School Prospectus to find out about the application process and admission arrangements for Stoke-on-Trent schools.

Apply for a secondary or high school place

All on-time applicants will be notified of the school offered on 1 March. Late applications will be dealt with after on-time applications resulting in confirmation of the school offered on 18 March at the earliest.