If you are between 11 and 19 and live in Stoke-on-Trent, we can help you with:
- career choice and planning
- qualifications and how to choose college courses
- college applications
- university applications
- training courses
- job applications
- employability courses and qualifications
- skills for employment - group work sessions
- preparing for job interviews
We can work with people aged up to 24 years old with a learning difficulty or disability. We also work with schools in the city, so speak to your school if you would like more information.
Please call or email for more information or to make an appointment.