If you are between 11 and 19 and live in Stoke-on-Trent, we can help you with:
- career choice and planning
- qualifications and how to choose college courses
- college applications
- university applications
- training courses
- job applications
- employability courses and qualifications
- skills for employment - group work sessions
- preparing for job interviews
We can work with people aged up to 24 years old with a learning difficulty or disability. We also work with schools in the city, so speak to your school if you would like more information.
We run a drop-in service at One Smithfield, Hanley:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 1pm to 4pm
Appointments also available on Fridays from 1pm to 4pm.