Online forms: Apply for an allotment or tell us about a problem with an allotment
Track your request
If you want to track your progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register.
Register Sign In
When requesting an allotment plot, please ensure you have read the following general information:
- You must be at least 18 years or older to apply for an allotment.
- Our allotments are intended primarily for use of people who live in Stoke-On-Trent and they will be given priority.
- The average rental cost for a standard gardening plot is £70 per year.
- Allotment rents vary depending on the size and type of plot that is being occupied.
- Rent is charged at the commencement of your tenancy and every October thereafter.
- Discounts are available if you are of pension age or over.
- Failure to pay your rent in full will result in your tenancy being terminated.
- Full Rules and Regulations can be found here
Applying for an allotment and/or reporting a problem
If you would like to apply for an allotment plot or report a problem with your current plot, click the button below to contact us.
Whatever you chose to grow on your plot, you must expect to start work as soon as possible after you are offered the plot and keep the plot in good condition at all times.
How we use your personal data