Elections 2024

A general election has been called for Thursday 4 July 2024. This is your opportunity to choose a local MP as a representative for Stoke-on-Trent, North, South and Central.

Find out more about the general election and how to vote here...

Report a highways problem

Track your request

If you want to track the progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In

About this form

You can use this form to tell us about problems on the highway or footway such as:

  • Potholes and other damage to the pavement or road
  • Drainage and flooding
  • Obstructions on the pavement or road
  • Problems with Gullies and Manholes
  • Damage to Retaining Walls
  • Issue on a public rights of way
  • Road and street name signage
  • Safety Barriers and other street furniture
  • Traffic lights and signals
  •  Gritting and grit bins

Please note: If you have a problem with a street lamp, please report to www.lightsoninstoke.co.uk

Before you start

There are some areas that we don't have any jurisdiction over, this includes:

  • Roads not within the Stoke-on-Trent City boundary
  • The M6, A50 or A500.
  • Canal towpaths
  • Private or unadopted roads
  • Car parks


How we use your personal data