For the latest news about the coronavirus pandemic, including important information on local health advice, available services and more, please follow the link.

For the latest update, click here

Elections Work - Application Form

Use this form If you would like to work on the Local Election.

If you work for the city council and you are offered work on the election your line manager’s approval will be required.

 If you are appointed, you will also need to provide evidence that you are able to work in the UK (e.g. passport/birth certificate/P45).