Request trading standards or consumer advice

Track your request

If you want to track your progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In

If you have a consumer problem or wish to make a complaint to trading standards contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 03454 040506 or click here to complain online. They will tell us about all complaints and any cases that need help from our trading standards officers.

Use this form to report:
  • a doorstep crime or bogus caller incident, where a trader has cold-called at your home and sold or tried to sell you a service
  • a trader calling in a no-cold-caller zone,
  • a shop selling products such as alcohol or cigarettes to children

We can only investigate consumer advice matters at addresses within Stoke-on-Trent.

If a doorstep crime incident is happening now, call 01782 234234.

If an unwanted person is inside your property now or you are at all concerned for your safety, call the police.

How we use your personal data