Make a pollution complaint or enquiry

Track your request

If you want to track your progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In

Use this form to report alleged pollution such as:

  • problems caused by lit bonfires or visible smoke from chimneys
  • enquiries about contaminated land (not including flytipping)
  • problems caused by dust, fumes, odours and artificial light (not including street lights)

If you want to make a contaminated land enquiry that relates to materials or substances that have been dumped, use our flytipping form

Report flytipping

If you want to make a complaint about a street light then this should be reported to SSE

Report a street light

If your request relates to the historic use of a particular piece of land then we may charge a fee for any information that our team provides. One of our officers will contact you to discuss any potential charges that might be necessary to investigate your request.

How we use your personal data