For the latest news about the coronavirus pandemic, including important information on local health advice, available services and more, please follow the link.

For the latest update, click here

Report a problem with a private tenancy

Track your request

If you want to track the progress of this form, you will need to sign in or register for a MyStoke account.

Register Sign In

If you are a tenant you can use this form to tell us:

  • you think you are being evicted illegally

  • your locks have been changed by your landlord

  • your landlord is preventing you from getting into the property you rent

  • you are being harassed by your landlord

  • you are being asked to leave within the next five days

  • your landlord is refusing to return your deposit or has not protected it

If you are a landlord you can use this form to tell us:

  • about antisocial behaviour from your tenants

  • you would like to request a mediation service

How we use your personal data